Yarrawonga, VIC 3730
$1,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th March 2021
Rent ID: 575326
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lynch Street Yarrawonga
Right in the centre of town, this refurbished home features 2 big bedrooms with built in robes, open plan dining/living area, bright kitchen and renovated bathroom and separate toilet. Loads of storage space within. Split system heating and cooling in the lounge room and master bedroom. Large fully enclosed rear yard, single car garage/shed in the rear yard and a tandem carport. Walk to school, the shops and the foreshore.
1 Car port
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Yarrawonga
Lifestyle in Yarrawonga
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Yarrawonga is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent Yarrawonga.