Westlake, QLD 4074
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Contact for Bond
Rent ID: 257242
AIR CONDITIONING, HIGH CEILINGS & COVERED PERGOLA = PERFECT FOR SUMMER!
Sitting in a quiet street and surrounded by other good quality homes, this two-storey residence would be perfect for a growing family.
* Extra-high ceilings in the formal lounge and dining areas
* Well-appointed kitchen with European appliances
* Separate family and rumpus rooms
* Built-in bar and fire-place
* Four built-in bedrooms, main with ensuite and airconditioning
* Insulated ceilings
* Covered outdoor entertaining area
* Fully-fenced back yard
This home is close to public transport and is located in a very quiet street.
To arrange an inspection please contact our office on (07) 3376 8000.
Application forms are available from the property manager at the inspection or from our office. We only accept applications on Centenary Real Estate application forms.
"The LARGEST and LONGEST Established R.E.I.Q. Member Agency in the Area"
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Westlake
Lifestyle in Westlake
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Westlake? 19 Barcoorah Street could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house comes unfurnished.