Wavell Heights, QLD 4012
Rent ID: 4576368
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Family Home - Dual Living Option!
This home has 2 levels of living, offering many areas for families to live together but maintain their own space. The upper level contains the main living areas and 4 bedrooms, with lower level being fully self-contained complete with large bedroom, kitchenette, media room and bathroom.
Part of a residential precinct that is now creating a fashionable and highly desirable place to live, you will become part of a strong and friendly community. You will also have easy access to several great schools, have some wonderful family parks nearby, and find City buses just outside your doorstep. As well as being central to both Chermside and Toombul shopping centres.
- Self-contained downstairs with bedroom, living area, kitchenette and bathroom
- Upstairs well designed kitchen with dishwasher
- Open Plan Living and Dining Upstairs
- Balcony complete with city views
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Study Nook
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Car space for four cars including a double lock-up garage
- Pet friendly
With living areas on each level, a nice flat lawn and a safe environment, this home has fun family living written all over it.
Do you want city views without the city living? Well look no further than 316 Rode Road.
Our Open For Inspections are generally conducted on a Wednesday afternoon and Saturday morning and the times are listed on the website.
There is no need to pre-register for an inspection, you can simply attend and check in on the day.
Inspections are a must, if no inspection time is listed or you are unable to attend an advertised open please contact the office and we will endeavour to make a suitable time to show you through the property. If you live interstate or outside of Brisbane please contact us to discuss a virtual inspection.
2 Garage spaces
2 Car ports
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wavell Heights
Lifestyle in Wavell Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from Wavell Heights. This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.