Wamuran, QLD 4512
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th March 2020
Rent ID: 2378790
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 12 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
BREAK LEASE - INDUSTRIAL SIZE SHED + 4 BEDROOM HOUSE ON PRIVATE BLOCK!!
Located in a private and picturesque area of Wamuran, this magnificent family home is ready to welcome new tenants!
Set on a part of a large acreage block, privacy is assured with a stunning view to the Glasshouse Mountains. Relax outside under the covered patio area whilst the kids play in the fully fenced yard.
If you are looking for shed space... Look no further! This property comes equipped with an enormous 20m x 9m industrial size shed, with an additional 6m awning suitable to house 6 cars inside and 6 under the awning.
Inside is sure to impress! With large, open living areas plus a massive rumpus/games room there is plenty of space throughout. The modern, galley style kitchen overlooks the patio area.
- 4 Bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- 2 Bathrooms with separate toilet
- Open plan lounge and 2 dining areas
- Large tiled rumpus/games room
- Air conditioner in main bedroom and living space
- Gas cooktop and hot water system
- Tank water only
- Large industrial size shed with power (20m x 9.2m x 6m awning)
Located under 20 minutes to Caboolture, the Bruce Highway and with easy access back onto the D'Aguilar Highway this property is perfectly positioned. Secure your inspection now - to inspect click "email agent" or "register inspection time"!
*Please note - the property available for rent is the house and immediate yard area only, there is no rubbish collection or Aus Post delivery and the property is serviced by tank water only.
6 Garage spaces
6 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2018. Uses a fixed wireless connection which is an antenna installed on the property and receives a signal from a transmission tower.
- Fixed Wireless
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wamuran
Lifestyle in Wamuran
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at Wamuran before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how