Wacol, QLD 4076
$1,168 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th September 2021
Rent ID: 3752132
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NRAS Three Bedroom Townhouse for rent - A real hidden gem in the Wacol industrial area!
'***Only NRAS registered people can apply this unit***
Nested beside Gailes Golf course, and surrounded by parkland and wildlife, this quiet, friendly complex is perfectly situated within walking distance to rail & bus.
* 750m walking distance to Wacol train station.
* Just minutes drive to Costco Ipswich, Woolworth, Coles, big shopping center like Mt Ommaney/Goodna/Indooroopilly Shopping centers.
* Centenary Highway and Ipswich Motorway makes this a truly convenient place to live. Within 30 mins drive to Brisbane city or Ipswich.
The generous, high quality townhouse has 3 bedrooms upstairs. The main living is downstairs while the spacious, upstairs living area is perfect for playing or chilling out! Upstairs bedrooms all have built in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The large master bedroom has a walk in robe, ensuite bathroom and balcony.
Downstairs is air conditioned. The large open plan includes a modern kitchen with ceramic cook top & dishwasher and a beautifully tiled living area, opening out to the undercover, outdoor living area and private, fully fenced courtyard.
Includes a Single Garage with remote control access.
An extra bonus, Wilga Greens has a gym and an undercover BBQ area for residents use.
- 3 carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes
- ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- en-suite for master bedroom
- balcony off master bedroom
- huge main bathroom
- Lounge/dining area with Air conditioner
- Kitchen fitted with modern stainless appliances
- 3rd toilet
- single lock up garage with remote controlled door
- Long covered patio.
- Security screens on all doors and down stairs windows
- Economical gas hot water system
- No pets
CCTV camera is in surveillance!
Photos are of a similar unit within the complex.
Property type: Townhouse
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wacol
Lifestyle in Wacol
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Wacol comes unfurnished. Apply to rent Wacol today!