Viveash, WA 6056
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4609149
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Family Rental!
Two-storey home located in the lovely Viveash neighbourhood. Only minutes to local schools, Midland shopping precincts, St. John of God Hospital, public transport and a short drive to the Swan River.
This home offers 3 bedrooms and 2 large bathrooms located on the second floor. The master is of large size with built-in mirrored wardrobe, private ensuite and a balcony off the bedroom. The 2 minor bedrooms are both of good size and also come with built-in robes. A 4th bedroom or study is located on the ground level.
Downstairs you will find the open plan living/dining/kitchen area that is tiled throughout. The kitchen offers plenty of cupboard & bench space. Downstairs you will also find the laundry, separate powder room as well as under stair storage.
Step outside into the easy-care garden, large paved courtyard both perfect to enjoy the upcoming warmer weather. Double remote garage to the front of property.
- 3 Generous sized bedrooms all with built-in robes.
- 2 Large bathrooms
- Separate powder room
- Modern kitchen with plenty of space
- 4th bedroom or study
- Paved courtyard with shade sail
- Low Maintenance gardens
- Master bedroom with balcony
- Double remote garage
- Air conditioned
- GREAT location - Close to local schools, transport, shopping, Swan River & MORE!
To arrange a private viewing call Connie Cooksley 0419 047 745.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Viveash
Lifestyle in Viveash
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. Viveash is unfurnished and available to rent.