Urangan, QLD 4655
Available 5th February 2020
Rent ID: 1961577
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
"YOUR OWN PRIVATE SANCTUARY ON THE WATER"
" EXCELLENT LOCATION "
" INSPECT TODAY THIS LARGE 4 BEDROOM , 4 BATHROOM HOME ON THE WATER"
A tranquil setting in an elevated location overlooking the water in Hervey Bay, with complete privacy.
Excellent location close to the shops, clubs, The Marina, Urangan Pier & just 600m from the beach.
This fully furnished home features vaulted ceilings, spacious open plan living with two en-suite bedrooms downstairs and 2 suites upstairs with a fabulous outdoor entertaining deck overlooking the water with a varied passing parade of bird & aquatic life.
- The upstairs suite with it's balcony overlooking the water is your master suite, your own private retreat to relax & unwind.
-The second upstairs suite would be perfect for parents or older children who want their own space.
- 2 additional bedrooms downstairs, both with en-suite & private veranda
- Lounge room open plan with vaulted ceilings and spacious dining room both with water views
- Chef's delight, a large gourmet kitchen with massive of cupboard space.
- Extended double garage providing office space at the rear with internal access into your home.
- Fully air-conditioned with multiple split systems
- Massive outdoor entertainment area overlooking the water.
- 26 solar panels to save on power.
- 2 car gated carport
Please call to arrange your private viewing!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Urangan
Lifestyle in Urangan
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at Urangan before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!