From $525 to $1,025
UNIT 8/325 Esplanade,
Scarness, QLD 4655
$500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3681154
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Low Season: $525 p.w Mid Season: $725 p.w Peak Season: $825 p.w Ultra Peak: $1025 p.w
Security Deposit $500. Sleeps 6 - Linen is Supplied - 1 x Queen, 2 x Single beds and 1 double sofa bed
This third floor, two bedroom holiday apartment on the Esplanade comes with Ocean views, Swimming pool and is close to all amenities.
The unit features:
• Lounge room with double sofa bed, ceiling fans, and air conditioning for
comfortable tv watching or relaxing
• Ample seating for 6 in the lounge room
• Private balcony overlooking the beach and picturesque swimming pool
• Large dining area with a 6 seater table
• Fully equipped kitchen with microwave and dishwasher
• Large main bedroom with queen bed, ceiling fan, ensuite and large built-in
• Second bedroom with two single beds, ceiling fan and built-in wardrobe
• Linen Supplied (BYO Beach Towels)
• Combined bathroom/ laundry with bath-tub, washing machine and clothes dryer
• Separate toilet
• Complex has large grassed area with BBQ facilities
• Outdoor clothes drying area
• Secure undercover car park for 1 vehicle
• Sorry pets are STRICTLY not permitted
Service animals specifically trained to aid a person with a disability are welcome by prior arrangement.
Pristine swimming beaches directly across the road and only a short walk to all amenities including grocery store, cafes, restaurants, chemist, newsagency and playgrounds.
1.2km from the Wetside Water Park. Short drive to larger shopping complexes.
Beautiful beachside walkway/bikepath across the road for hours of fun.
Walking distance to bus stop. Drive to boat ramp or to the ferry to Fraser Island.
Special Note: $25 booking fee applies to all bookings.
• Air Conditioning
• Communal Pool
• Crockery and Cutlery
• Clothes Dryer
• Ceiling Fans
• Furniture Outdoor
• No Smoking Rooms
• Washing Machine
Motorcycling, Cooking, Crabbing, Driving, Fishing - Beach, Fishing - Charters, Fishing - Deep Sea, Exercising, Golfing, Photography, Meditating/Relaxing, Sailing, Scenic Flight, Swimming, Walking, Water-based, Whale Cruises, Whale Watching.
Active, Adventure, Beach, Fishing, Golf, Relaxation, Beach Holiday, Water based, World Heritage: Whale Watching, 18-35's, Adult Getaway, Business/Trade/Corporate, Family, Romantic, Self-Drive, Senior, Single, Wedding.
BYO - Beach Towels, .
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Scarness
Lifestyle in Scarness
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Scarness is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent UNIT 8/325 Esplanade, Scarness.