UNIT 7/21 Main Street,
Osborne Park, WA 6017
$1,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3037899
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Furnished Unit In Secure, Centrally Located Complex!
WE ARE STILL LEASING PROPERTY! Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and subsequent health and safety requirements, we have had to reassess the way we lease property. The new process is simple,
1. View the advert in detail, for your convenience we have provided a virtual video tour so you can walk through the home (where available).
2. Simply click the request inspection button below, and you will be sent an email immediately with a link to the application form.
3. If your application is approved - We will book a private viewing of the property with you.
Our lease signing process and tenant induction is all done electronically to minimise social contact.
Great opportunity to secure this easy care, ground floor 1 bedroom 1 bathroom unit.
- Open plan living area with wooden floors
- Light and bright large master bedroom
- Split system air conditioning and a sliding door which opens out on the generous balcony
- Semi en suite bathroom which includes modern finishes and a washing machine.
- Modern kitchen
Great location, just over 500m from Glendalough train station, metres from bus stops, shops and just over 5km to Perth
XceedRE have been working hard to arrange some fantastic new offers for our new tenants signing up with us!
XceedRE have also teamed up with some of Perths best gyms to offer all of our new tenants 1 MONTH FREE MEMBERSHIP!
In addition to the above, XceedRE will provide you with 1 MONTH FREE internet service this is an average savings of $80! Let us know if youd like to take us up on this and we can put you in touch with the provider to choose your plan.
Speak to one of our Leasing Consultants for more information about these great offers! For a limited time only.
Tenant Reward Program: At Xceed Real Estate we have a Tenant Reward Program for our tenants who pay their rent on time & keep their property looking its best. Its more rewarding to rent with XceedRE!
To arrange a viewing, please click the "Request an Inspection Time" button and select your preferred inspection time. *If no times are available, please complete the "Book an Inspection" form, let us know when suits you best & you will be notified when we schedule the next viewing.
Property Code: 16830
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Osborne Park
Lifestyle in Osborne Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at UNIT 7/21 Main Street, Osborne Park. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how