UNIT 65/1 Surprize Place,
Phillip, ACT 2606
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th February 2020
Rent ID: 2767420
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Live in Comfort at Idalia
This nea new two bedroom ensuite apartment at the stunning 'Idalia' complex is available 12th February 2020 for long term lease. Conveniently located a short walk from Westfield Woden, shopping centre, restaurants, cinema and public transport.
- Spacious modern kitchen with stone benchtops, ceramic cooktop and integrated dishwasher
- Generous sized open plan living area with split system for year round comfort
- Living area flows through to the sizeable balcony with a pleasant outlook of the surrounds and barbecue area
- Two bedrooms with built- in wardrobes and mirror sliding doors
- Modern ensuite and main bathroom with ample storage space
- Full sized laundry with clothes dryer included
- Two basement carpark spaces and storage cage
- Secure building with intercom and lift access
- NBN ready
- Convenient location
- Available 12th February 2020 for long lease
The tenant requires the lessors consent in writing to keep a pet at the premises.
The tenant requires the lessors consent in writing to make modifications to the property.
An EER does not exist for this property.
To view the property click the 'Book Inspection' button to register for an upcoming open home APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/elementps
Property Code: 237
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Phillip
Lifestyle in Phillip
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Phillip is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent UNIT 65/1 Surprize Place, Phillip.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how