UNIT 64/501 Queen Street,
Brisbane City, QLD 4000
$2,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st December 2020
Rent ID: 4171397
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brisbane City Convenience
An unfurnished (116m2) two bedroom, two bathroom, one car park apartment will soon be available in the iconic Admiralty Towers II.
Boasting direct and uninterrupted views of the Brisbane River and Story Bridge, this property won't last long!
Walk into an open plan living and dining area connected directly to the balcony.
The spacious kitchen with stone bench tops has ample storage including great size pantry with inbuilt dishwasher, microwave, oven and stove.
The master bedroom will easily home a king size bed and overlooks the Brisbane River, has built-in wardrobes and direct access to the balcony.
The connected Ensuite has double basins and additional above and below head storage.
The second bedroom also has a built-in robe and connects to the balcony for dual access.
The main bathroom has a large spa like bath/shower combination and basin with above and below head storage.
There is additionally a separate laundry with washing machine and dryer with 2 x extra linen cupboards.
- Ducted Air Conditioning
- Intercom system and swipe access for security
- NBN and Foxtel ready
- Onsite Management with office hours
- Mail Room (management to sign for packages if you aren't home)
- Pool, Sauna, Gym and Common Room
- 1 x secure undercover parking space
To book an inspection please EMAIL agent.
* PLEASE NOTE, PHOTOS ARE INDICATION OF SIZE ONLY. AVAILABLE PROPERTY MAY DIFFER*
Property Code: 758
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brisbane City
Lifestyle in Brisbane City
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Brisbane City comes unfurnished. Apply to rent UNIT 64/501 Queen Street, Brisbane City today!