UNIT 61/9-19 Amor Street,
Asquith, NSW 2077
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd October 2021
Rent ID: 4573719
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 Bedroom Apartment in Great Location
Located in 'The Gallery', this upper floor two bedroom unit features a large combined dining and lounge area - perfect for young families or the entertainer! Conveniently positioned within walking distance to Asquith shops and Asquith train station this unit offers convenience at your doorstop.
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Both bedrooms with built-in robes
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
- Secure building with intercom system
- Secure parking with 1 car space
- Internal laundry
- Internal storage space
- Air conditioner in lounge room and master bedroom
Please enquire or call Kaitlyn Mapstone on 0466 556 405 to book a private inspection.
If you are experiencing flu like symptoms, we ask that you kindly do not attend private appointments. Our staff are happy to conduct a virtual inspection/tour at a time that is convenient.
Before entering the property one of our friendly team will be asking you to sign in using our QR code.
We will provide hand sanitiser, if you could kindly use upon entry, disinfectant wipes will also be available for you to use, we request where possible that masks be worn for the duration of the appointment.
*All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) on the Website is provided as a convenience to you and has been provided to LJ Hooker by third parties.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Asquith
Lifestyle in Asquith
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at UNIT 61/9-19 Amor Street, Asquith before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.