UNIT 6/3 Birmingham Street,
Merrylands, NSW 2160
$1,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4133289
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
How's this for value, top floor two bedroom unit, freshly painted including a carport. Just a short walk to Stocklands Mall and Merrylands Station, perfect for the commuter. A great start, this property won't last long.
- 2 Bedroom unit
- Single carport
- Carpet throughout
- Neat kitchen and bathroom
- Close to shops and station
- Water included
NB. All open house attendees must sanitize and sign in, and we respectfully request that all attendees wear a mask whilst inside the properties.
If you or anyone in your group is not feeling well or has been in contact with anybody who is or was diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days please do not book an inspection or attend the open houses.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Merrylands
Lifestyle in Merrylands
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at UNIT 6/3 Birmingham Street, Merrylands. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.