UNIT 4/51 Jellicoe Street,
Coorparoo, QLD 4151
$1,540 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4214722
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BEAUTIFUL & SECURE UNIT!
Beautifully kept in a small block of 6 units. Quiet & private positioning in the corner of the top floor. Two generously sized bedrooms with large built in robes, sharing the separate balcony to the lounge where you can take in a glimpse of the city lights & enjoy the cool breeze.
Some keys features to note;
* Two bedrooms, opens onto the 3rd balcony
* Large built in wardrobes
* Open plan lounge & dining, opens onto the 1st balcony
* Kitchen, gas stove, ample cupboards, opens onto 2nd balcony
* Spacious bathroom with marble bath & shower, separate toilet
* Fully secured building - a security intercom to the unit and security screens installed.
* Large single lockup garage - including laundry and storage,
This property is in a fantastic location, situated in central Coorparoo, within walking distance to public transport, shops, supermarkets, restaurants, cafes and medical facilities.
Tenants can now register for inspections by clicking on the 'Get in Touch' icon and selecting a viewing time that suits. or call our office directly on 3807 7900. Bookings cannot be made via the Mobile number as this is only used when out of the office.
Remember, if you want to be contacted in the event of any change, you must provide us with your details. Please note that we do NOT accept 1Form applications, all applications are submitted online.
See you there !
*Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, L J Hooker Beenleigh will not be held liable for any errors or omissions in typing. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the information.*
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coorparoo
Lifestyle in Coorparoo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Coorparoo? UNIT 4/51 Jellicoe Street, Coorparoo could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.