UNIT 4/34 Loton Avenue,
Midland, WA 6056
$1,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3349189
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GROUND FLOOR 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT!!
Register your interest today for this 2 bedroom 1 bathroom ground floor unit with courtyard.
Located in an excellent location close to Midland Gate Shopping Centre, public transport and local schools.
* Central kitchen with stone bench tops, overhead cabinetry and dishwasher
* Open plan tiled living and dining area with LED downlights
* Carpeted spacious bedrooms with sliding mirrored robes
* Bathroom with glass shower screen
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Separate Storeroom
* Undercover car space
* Secure Gated complex
Please call LJ Hooker Midland on 9274 5555 to register your interest today to view this property.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT ONLINE APPLICATIONS. THIS PROPERTY MUST BE VIEWED BEFORE ANY APPLICATION CAN BE SUBMITTED**
Please register your details online to arrange a viewing of this property.
If you are on our website press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site, you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry or go to our website. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: You DO need to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Midland
Lifestyle in Midland
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Midland is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent UNIT 4/34 Loton Avenue, Midland.