UNIT 3/58 Maryvale Street,
Toowong, QLD 4066
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3169372
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ground Floor - Private Entry - Courtyard.
Clayton Lane is your entrance through a private garden,the block is extremely well-maintained and this apartment has dual entry also available from Maryvale Street. All that needs to be done is to walk in, unpack your suitcases and put your feet up and enjoy this thoughtfully fully furnished apartment.
Set back from the street, the complex enjoys a great deal of privacy and security.
When you inspect the property you will be impressed with the tasteful furnishings and the following great features -
- Light and airy kitchen with good working space and includes dishwasher, microwave and fridge
- Cutlery, crockery, utensil - it's all there!
- Living room with air-conditioner leading through to a private courtyard, perfect for relaxing at the end of the day
- Screens on all windows and doors offering added security and peace of mind
- All bedrooms have ceiling fans and mirrored built-in cupboards
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Main bathroom with shower over bath and internal laundry
Minutes away from Toowong Village and a plethora of dining options and cafes, combined with the ease of access to some of the finest educational institutions in Queensland. Excellent transport options are also available - bus, train or City Cat - but if you do have a car there is single parking in the secure, remote access garage.
Go directly to www.arthurconias.com.au to book your inspect ion or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website at www.arthurconias.com.au. Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have the application form completed and provide to our representative at the inspection.
* Important * Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Arthur Conias will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing
Property Code: 4216
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toowong
Lifestyle in Toowong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Toowong? UNIT 3/58 Maryvale Street, Toowong could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.