$480 Per Week + 4 Weeks Of Rent Free!
UNIT 3/334 Livingstone Road,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
Available 30th January 2021
Rent ID: 4247144
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully Renovated Unit With Lock-Up Garage!
Located in the heart of culture and sophistication, this immaculate home finds itself in the heart of Marrickville.
This gorgeous two bedroom unit is located moments from Steel Park and only moments from Marrickvilles train station and all forms of transport.
Its light filled interior flows with infused contemporary and modern features with a perfect village locale and a stroll to all local amenities. Nestled within beautiful parklands and respected schools, this property has everything you could be looking for.
- Spacious two bedroom unit, with built-in wardrobes
- Separate living area
- Beautifully tiled bathroom
- Timber floorboards throughout
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of seamless storage and cupboards
- Internal laundry
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Generous sized bathroom
- Lock-Up Garage
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Domain Property Agents on 9558 0388.
Please note, you must register to confirm your attendance for the inspection. This will enable us to inform you instantly of any changes, updates or cancellations to the inspection.
Domain Property Agents does not warrant or accept any liability in relation to the quality, operability or accuracy of this material.
Property Code: 1205
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
UNIT 3/334 Livingstone Road, Marrickville, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Marrickville.