UNIT 23/108-110 Hunter Street,
Newcastle, NSW 2300
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2516207
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
- Enjoy The City Lifestyle
Sell the car and say goodbye to peak hour because this new sixth floor unit is in the heart of Newcastle CBD, and only a 5-minute stroll to Newcastle Beach, Surrounding Cafes and Restaurants.
Welcome to the fully restored Colonial Mutual Life building in Hunter Street Mall, this superb unit features:
- Two beautiful light and airy bedrooms, both with built in robes, with glimpses of Nobby's
- Spectacular open plan lounge room, with high gloss tiles and stunning windows overlooking the city
- Chic galley kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Ducted air conditioning and gas points
- Modern & Stylish bathroom
- Own internal laundry, with dryer included.
- Secure Fob Key Access and Elevator
Best of all you will have access to the rooftop courtyard which has an absolutely stunning sweeping view from any stand point over Newcastle Harbour, Nobbys and City. You can absorb the view over the harbour and watch the ships during the day, and soak up the gorgeous city lights at night. It is truly beautiful. The rooftop also has an undercover area, and outdoor kitchen with sink should you wish to entertain.
Whilst the unit doesn’t have any car-parking within the building being in Hunter Street Mall, if you do have a car, it is only across the mall and around the corner to Bolton Street Carpark which offers permanent reserve parks.
Call the office to register your inspection
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Newcastle
Lifestyle in Newcastle
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Newcastle comes unfurnished. Apply to rent UNIT 23/108-110 Hunter Street, Newcastle today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how