$385/-Brand new house near train station
UNIT 2/5 Emily Street,
St Albans, VIC 3021
$1,671 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4327351
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand new property near train station
A sophisticated home, staged over 2 light-flooded levels and flaunting deluxe appointment throughout it consists of :
- 2 double Bedrooms with built in mirrored robes, floor to ceiling tiled central bathroom, powder room, spacious open plan, living, dining & Kitchen finished with stone bench tops, SS appliances and dishwasher.
- Complete with 3 x reverse cycle air-conditioning, high ceilings, stone tops in wet areas, solar hot water, alarm, video intercom, window furnishings, LED lights, remote garage with internal access, alfresco and more.
-Within a stones throw to schools, bus stops, St. Albans Train Station, shops it is an ideal property for young and growing family.
- You will not be disappointed !! Hurry up all lucky tenant !!!
Available date : 02/05/2020
Rent amount : $1,671 Per month
For further information regarding 2/5 Emily street St.Albans VIC 3021 or to arrange inspection please contact our leasing team on 03 9366 1322 or Danny (Dragan) Spirovski 0414778798 OR Ravi Prajapati 0401191788.
NOTE: We DO NOT HAND OUT KEYS. All inspections are by private appointment or at advertised open for inspection times. We suggest that you register your details for any properties of interest with our leasing team on 9366 1322 to be kept informed on open times and availability.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Albans
Lifestyle in St Albans
Walk to everything from UNIT 2/5 Emily Street, St Albans. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.