UNIT 2/3 Johnson Street,
Williamstown, SA 5351
$1,650 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1940487
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Great Offering at an Affordable Price!
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY - Please note, due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, we are unable to hold open inspections at this time. Elders Real Estate Gawler is committed to the health and well-being of our people, clients and local communities. Whilst we are currently experiencing an unprecedented situation - we want to reassure you that we remain very much open for business. However we have had to slightly change the way we do things for now.
1. Firstly, please drive past the property to make sure the location is right for you.
2. View the walk through video inspection (if there is one available).
3. Apply online using 1Form. Once your application has been checked and approved, we will contact you to arrange a one-on-one on site inspection.
Located in the lovely Barossa Valley, walking distance to the main street of Williamstown, is this well presented, low maintenance property. Features include three bedrooms, two with built in robes, neat kitchen and open plan living/dining area, with built in cupboards for additional storage, good size laundry with more built in storage, heating and cooling, single carport under the main roof and easy care front and rear gardens. Situated in a quiet group of four units and overlooking a great reserve, you'd never know you're so close to town.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Williamstown
Lifestyle in Williamstown
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. UNIT 2/3 Johnson Street, Williamstown is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how