UNIT 2/15 Campbell Street,
Emerald, QLD 4720
$960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2446009
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Looking for a great unit!! Then this may be for you....
Located on the North side of town is this neat and tidy 2 bedroom unit that has been refurbished with the latest fixtures and finishes.
* 2 Spacious bedrooms with built in robes
* Open plan kitchen, lounge & dining
* Split system a/c
* Ceiling fans
* Internal laundry
* Large fenced yard
* Patio area to the back of the unit
* Garden shed
* Single carport
Call today to arrange an inspection!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Emerald
Lifestyle in Emerald
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from UNIT 2/15 Campbell Street, Emerald. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how