UNIT 2/693 Wynnum Road,
Morningside, QLD 4170
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th November 2020
Rent ID: 4117285
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
Spacious Bedrooms, Air Conditioners (in every room), Modern Kitchen, Covered Outdoor Entertaining Area, Close to Transport, Shops +and Much More!!
With public transport in abundance, this property is more than convenient for commuters. It is tucked back and sheltered from all the busy hustle and bustles being the second townhouse in off Wynnum Road (in a complex of four).
Step inside and you will find a well presented, flowing and spacious town home with open plan lounge/dinning, ample space and a renovated kitchen, fitted with custom stone bench-tops and a dishwasher.
This home has recently had new carpet installed, all bedrooms are of considerable size and feature built-ins except for the main which has a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite. This property has been fitted with flyscreens/fans throughout and air conditioners in every room- you will have no problem staying cool in the steamy Queensland months.
Outside is a private courtyard with an undercover entertaining area- this property will more than meet your needs.
This Townhouse Features
- 3 Bedrooms (all of considerable size)
- Walk-in Wardrobe (main)
- 2 Bathrooms (one of which is and en-suite)
- 3 x Toilets
- 4 x Air Conditioners (in dining and each bedroom)
- Fans (in each bedroom)
- Modern Kitchen
- Stone Bench Top
- Flyscreens throughout
- Undercover Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Court Yard
- Fully Fenced
- Pets on Application (will need BC approval)
- Pet Door
- Close to Public Transport and Shops
- 1 x Garage
Contact Rental Place TODAY to secure your inspection, as this property will not last long!!
Property Code: 1737
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Morningside
Lifestyle in Morningside
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Morningside? UNIT 2/693 Wynnum Road, Morningside could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.