$475 to $925
UNIT 2/405 Esplanade,
Torquay, QLD 4655
$500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2741040
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bayshores Apartments Hervey Bay
Low Season: $475 p.w, Mid season: $725 p.w, Peak Season: $825 p.w, Ultra Peak: $925 p.w
Nightly:3 Night minimum - Low: $100 p.n, Mid: $150 p.n, Peak: $170 p.n Security Deposit $500
Sleeps 4- Linen is supplied - 1x Queen, 2x Single beds - STRICTLY NO PETS
Service animals specifically trained to aid a person with a disability are welcome by prior arrangement.
This two bedroom apartment with a pool in the complex is perfectly positioned on the Esplanade at Torquay beach and only a stones throw to the beautiful swimming beaches of Hervey Bay.
The apartment features:
• Spacious Lounge Room with, Ceiling fan, flat screen Television and free Foxtel.
• Fully equipped Kitchen with Microwave, Gas cooktop, Electric Oven and refrigerator/freezer.
• Laundry with Washing machine, clothes hoist, ironing board and Iron.
• Second toilet.
• Air Conditioning
• Main Bedroom with Queen Bed, Air Conditioning, Ceiling fan and Balcony with chairs and table to enjoy the afternoon ocean breezes.
• Second Bedroom with 2 Single beds and Ceiling fan.
• Linen is supplied
The complex features:
• Sparkling pool set in tropical surrounds
• Free wifi and Foxtel
• Gas BBQ and outdoor eating area
• Undercover parking for the car and there is also room for a trailer or boat
• Onsite tour booking office
• Sorry pets are not permitted
Fish, swim, take a tour, or just laze in the sun and read a book, you are sure to enjoy your stay at Bayshores Holiday Apartments. Across the road there is a local park and swimming beach, Only a short stroll to local cafes, restaurants, hotels, shops and childrens playground, Just a short drive away is the Wetside Water Park, Centro Shopping centre, boat ramps and Ferry to Fraser Island.
Special Note: $25 booking fee applies to all bookings.
To check availability, make a booking and payments please visit our website:
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Torquay
Lifestyle in Torquay
You could be living at UNIT 2/405 Esplanade, Torquay before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.