UNIT 2/276 West Coast Highway,
Scarborough, WA 6019
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3354614
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Embrace the life style
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION FOR THIS PROPERTY
If you would like to book an inspection for this property then simply scroll down past the description and click the Book an Inspection Time button and select from one of the available times.
Upon registering to view this property we will send you a welcome email along with an application form and also details on how to apply online
Inspection days/times dont suit? No sweat, just tick the box that says I cant find a suitable time or day and our leasing team will contact you within 24 hours to schedule an inspection for you. If you have a preferred time/day, please be sure to list them in the comment box before hitting submit. Happy house-hunting
Get ready to fall in love with this cleverly-renovated 3 bedroom 2 bathroom South Scarborough townhouse that finds itself securely and centrally positioned in a charming complex of just eight properties opposite the crystal-clear waters of our beautiful Indian Ocean.
Stunning ocean views down the coast can be absorbed from within a light and bright upstairs master bedroom, as well as out on its massive tiled wraparound balcony that is semi-protected from the elements. Also on the upper floor lie a double-sized second bedroom and a revamped main bathroom with a Roman shower, stone vanity and toilet.
Like the rest of the residence, a modern open-plan living, dining and kitchen area is graced by quality low-maintenance flooring and doubles as the stylish central hub of the home downstairs.
Sensual sea breezes pervade a private west-facing entertaining courtyard off the living space, whilst a sunken entry courtyard essentially triples the amount of outdoor options on offer with its splendid morning sunshine and pleasant shade in the afternoon.
Completing an impressive list of lower-level features is an updated second bathroom-come-laundry off the entrance and a nearby third bedroom, whilst an allocated single car bay is covered and an automatic complex access gate will provide you with the extra security and peace of mind you need.
Within easy walking distance of popular Brighton Beach and the newly-developed Scarborough Beach food and entertainment hub on The Esplanade, this terrific townhouse-style abode affords you the opportunity of an unrivalled and vibrant seaside lifestyle. Make the most of the coast in the best way possible!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
- Ground-floor open-plan living/dining area with stylish light fittings and a gas bayonet for heating
- Stunning kitchen, comprising of sparkling stone bench tops, a breakfast bar for quick meals, double sinks, tiled splashbacks, a dishwasher recess, range hood and stainless-steel gas cooktop and oven appliances
- Commercial-grade windows and shutters to the upstairs master bedroom offering quiet space on the inside
- Renovated downstairs second bathroom/laundry with a shower, toilet, vanity and appliance space for a washer/dryer
- Double linen/wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors
- Outdoor gas connection to the paved main entertaining courtyard ideal for summer barbecues and heaters throughout those chilly winter months
- Wooden retro staircase
- Feature skirting boards
- Stylish white timber Venetian blinds
- Gated courtyard entrance
- Single carport
- Security-alarm system
- Gas hot-water system
- Keypad access to main electric complex gate
- Ample visitor-parking space on the front complex verge
- Short stroll away from cafes, restaurants, nightspots and the newly-opened Scarborough Beach Pool for the public
- Close to a plethora of local parks and reserves, including Deanmore Square beside Scarborough Primary School
- Minutes away from the Brighton Road Food Market and Peasholm Dog Beach
Easy access to the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment, bike paths, walking trails, public and private golf courses, St Marys Anglican Girls School and other exceptional public and private educational facilities
XceedRE have been working hard to arrange some fantastic new offers for our new tenants signing up with us!
ALL of our new tenants will be receiving a fresh Fruit & Veg Gift Box to enjoy in your new home!
XceedRE have also teamed up with some of Perths best gyms to offer all of our new tenants 1 MONTH FREE MEMBERSHIP!
In addition to the above, XceedRE will provide you with 1 MONTH FREE internet service this is an average savings of $80! Let us know if youd like to take us up on this and we can put you in touch with the provider to choose your plan.
Speak to one of our Leasing Consultants for more information about these great offers! For a limited time only.
Tenant Reward Program: At Xceed Real Estate we have a Tenant Reward Program for our tenants who pay their rent on time & keep their property looking its best. Its more rewarding to rent with XceedRE!
To arrange a viewing, please click the "Request an Inspection Time" button and select your preferred inspection time. *If no times are available, please complete the "Book an Inspection" form, let us know when suits you best & you will be notified when we schedule the next viewing.
Property Code: 16544
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Scarborough
Lifestyle in Scarborough
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
UNIT 2/276 West Coast Highway, Scarborough, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Scarborough.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how