Offers from $475 per week
UNIT 2/124 Richmond Street,
Leederville, WA 6007
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st May 2021
Rent ID: 3384742
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION FOR THIS PROPERTY
If you would like to book an inspection for this property then simply scroll down past the description and click the Book an Inspection Time button and select from one of the available times.
Upon registering to view this property we will send you a welcome email along with an application form and also details on how to apply online
Inspection days/times dont suit? No sweat, just tick the box that says I cant find a suitable time or day and our leasing team will contact you within 24 hours to schedule an inspection for you. If you have a preferred time/day, please be sure to list them in the comment box before hitting submit. Happy house-hunting
This ultra modern, large 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment has an open plan concept and high ceilings.
Please note this is unit 1/124 Richmond Street and NOT unit 2.
- Ultra modern open plan kitchen with Bosco stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher and Esser stone bench tops
- Stunning black butt floor creating that contemporary vibe
- 2 great sized bedrooms - heaps of shelving inbuilt in robes
- 2 stunning bathrooms with stone bench tops and designer tiling
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning in main living area
- Neutral decor, maximizing light with skylights and space
- Access to the balcony allows a natural and relaxed flow from inside to outdoors
- Separate Euro laundry tucked away with enough space to hang washing
- Storage rooms to all apartments
- Own undercover parking bay
- Security electrical gates with intercom system
- Low maintenance gardens with reticulation
just a short stroll to the vibrancy of the cafe strip, restaurants and boutiques of Oxford Street and a nearby IGA and service station.
Property Code: 25440
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Leederville
Lifestyle in Leederville
Want to live in Leederville? UNIT 2/124 Richmond Street, Leederville could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.