$265.00 peer week
UNIT 2/122 Morrison Road,
Midland, WA 6056
$1,060 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1494411
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOW MAINTENANCE GROUND FLOOR UNIT!
Be quick to view this spacious two bedroom one bathroom home right in the heart of Midland. This home is close to public transport, schools, parks, Midland Gate shopping centre, the new St John of God Hospital as well as local bars and restaurants.
* Master Bedroom with built in robe
* Good sized second bedroom
* Separate bathroom & toilet
* Bathroom with large shower and heated towel rack
* Kitchen with gas cooktop and overhead cupboards
* Split system air-conditioning in the spacious living/dining/kitchen area with high ceilings
* Internal storage room/study
* European style laundry with dryer included
* Gas bayonet
* One car bay
* Common courtyard and garden area
Please call LJ Hooker Midland on 9274 5555 to register your interest today to view this property.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT ONLINE APPLICATIONS. THIS PROPERTY MUST BE VIEWED BEFORE ANY APPLICATION CAN BE SUBMITTED**
Please register your details online to arrange a viewing of this property.
If you are on our website press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site, you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry or go to our website. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: You DO need to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Midland
Lifestyle in Midland
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. UNIT 2/122 Morrison Road, Midland is unfurnished and available to rent.