UNIT 19/13-17 Myra Road,
Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203
$1,780 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4569462
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SUN LIT TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
Located in the heart of culture and sophistication, this immaculate apartment finds itself in the heart of Dulwich Hill.
This two bedroom apartment is located moments from Jack Shanahan Reserve and is just a short walk away from Dulwich Hill's train station and all forms of transportation.
Its light filled interior flows with infused contemporary and modern features with a perfect village locale and a stroll to all local amenities. Nestled within beautiful parklands and respected schools, this property has everything you could be looking for.
- Open plan living area which flows throughout
- Spacious bedrooms with lots of natural lighting
- Neat sized bathroom with bathtub
- High ceilings throughout
- Spacious kitchen with ample storage
- Sun-drenched balcony for entertaining
- Lock up garage
- Internal laundry
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Domain Property Agents on 9558 0388.
Please note, you must register to confirm your attendance for the inspection. This will enable us to inform you instantly of any changes, updates or cancellations to the inspection.
Domain Property Agents does not warrant or accept any liability in relation to the quality, operability or accuracy of this material.
Property Code: 1314
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dulwich Hill
Lifestyle in Dulwich Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at UNIT 19/13-17 Myra Road, Dulwich Hill before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.