$680 per week!
UNIT 1806/2 Chisholm Street,
Wolli Creek, NSW 2205
Available 8th October 2021
Rent ID: 4574650
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxury top level two-bedroom apartment for lease in Wolli Creek
Welcome to Shore East, a nearly new boutique development in the heart of Wolli Creek. These high quality, over-sized, light filled apartments are perfect for singles, couples & families which has set the new benchmark of Shire living.
Shore East is central to everything you need, incorporating complete functionality & accessibility to excellent facilities and a beautiful coastal lifestyle while offering complete privacy and sophistication. District and water views abound. Floor to ceiling glass surround the living area, affords spectacular views of the CBD skyline.
- Walking distance to Wolli Creek Train Stations
- Restaurants, bars, coffee shops, shopping centres
- Hospitals, schools, medical suites & a thriving business district
- Light-filled open plan living
- Double size bedrooms all with built in robes
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Stylish kitchen featuring polished marble benchtops, splash backs and stainless-steel appliances
- Luxury & affordable gas cooking, heating & hot water
- Open layout flows to covered entertainers balcony, city & district views
- Secure building with lift access for stairless entry, intercom
- fantastic resort style amenities including gym and indoor swimming pool.
Register your interest today as these beautiful apartments will not last!
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO MAKE AN OPEN HOUSE TIME PLEASE CONTACT JIM ON 0450 031 306 OR CLAY ON 0450 718 838 TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW.
Property Code: 2231
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wolli Creek
Lifestyle in Wolli Creek
Want to live in Wolli Creek? UNIT 1806/2 Chisholm Street, Wolli Creek could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.