UNIT 1306/38 Bank Street,
South Melbourne, VIC 3205
$2,167 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4587159
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
EXTRA SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOM WITH STUNNING VIEWS
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW
Important - Any advertised open for inspections times are the available private appointment times. Only registered attendees will be able to view the property, you MUST ensure you are registered to attend the private appointment. All of our private inspections will be conducted in accordance with the current government requirements. Thank you
Nestled on the 13th floor of the popular 'Capri' complex, this two-bedroom urban pad is an exciting opportunity for those seeking a vibrant inner city lifestyle with gorgeous bay views, in a quiet location moments away from St Kilda Road tram lines, South Melbourne Market, Botanical Gardens, supermarkets, cafes plus so much more.
Perfectly positioned within this secure building this apartment features;
- Sleek modern kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances plus breakfast bar,
- Spacious open plan light-filled living zone opening onto private balcony,
- Undercover balcony with breathtaking views of Port Phillip Bay,
- Generous main bedroom with large WIR plus a study/storeroom,
- Second bedroom with BIR,
- Modern bathroom featuring shower over bath,
- European laundry,
- Air-conditioning and heating,
- Secure basement parking and security intercom entrance, and
- Communal facilities including indoor swimming pool, gym and tennis court.
Within close proximity to the CBD, easy freeway access, and transport at your doorstep, this apartment has so much appeal that you will never want to leave.
Call Anthony on 0409 477 533 to inspect this property today.
Property Code: 604
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Melbourne
Lifestyle in South Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at UNIT 1306/38 Bank Street, South Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: secure parking.