$480/week - Break Lease
UNIT 1203 108 Albert Street,
Brisbane City, QLD 4000
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st August 2021
Rent ID: 3861685
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Affordable Long-Term Rental in CBD Festival Towers
Located on the 12th floor with view facing Southbank.
- 2 Generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Spacious master walk through wardrobe to ensuite
- Gas stove, stone bench tops and clean oven
- Superb views
- Ducted A/C Throughout
- Tiled flooring and carpeted bedrooms
- Long balcony with ferris wheel view
- A pool overlooking CBD view and heated sauna
- Well-equipped fitness centre
- BBQ Room
Situated at 108 Albert Street with only minutes walk to Queen St Bus Station and Brisbane's major entertainment precinct including the Convention & Exhibition Centre, Queensland Gallery of Modern Art, The Queensland Performing Arts Centre, , the Museum & Science Centre as well as being centrally located to Southbank Parklands, West End, Suncorp Stadium and the Brisbane CBD. 20 Minutes to Brisbane Airport
Tenants breaking lease as they purchased own property, please email email@example.com or call Melissa on 0451 399 389 to arrange an inspection.
*Photos are representative only, whilst every care is taken in the preparing above information, we will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of posting.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brisbane City
Lifestyle in Brisbane City
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Brisbane City is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent UNIT 1203 108 Albert Street, Brisbane City.