UNIT 12/5 Sydney Avenue,
Barton, ACT 2600
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th July 2021
Rent ID: 3347705
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern and Convenient Furnished Apartment
Built to the highest standard, this immaculate one bedroom fully furnished apartment is sure to impress! The stunning Chef's kitchen features Caesar Stone benchtops,, discreet dishwasher drawer and Miele ceramic cooktop and oven.
The bathroom features quality marble benchtops and plenty of storage space with mirrored wall cabinet.
Conveniently located across the road from Hotel Realm, this prestigious area has a number of amenities right outside your door, including restaurants, cafes, pharmacy, doctor, cryosauna, gym, as well as being close to Kingston and Manuka.
This apartment is ideal for those working in the area who want the convenience of being walking distance to so much!
Additional features include:
- Fully furnished including lounge, dining suite, TV and cabinet, Queen sized bed, side tables, washing machine, fridge and kitchen equipment etc
- Ducted reverse cycle heating
- Open plan living area
- Balcony with access from bedroom and living room
- Internal laundry with clothes dryer provided
- Single undercover car space with storage cage
- EER 5
Available 29th July 2021 for long term lease
The tenant requires the lessors consent in writing to keep a pet at the premises.
The tenant requires the lessors consent in writing to make modifications to the property.
A carpet cleaning clause and no smoking inside clause is applicable to the lease
To view the property click the 'Book Inspection' button to register for an available appointment.
COVID 19 Procedures for Property Inspections
To protect our staff, families and you, we ask that prospective tenants inspecting properties:
- Do not attend if you have returned from overseas or interstate in the last 14 days or have been in contact with an infected person
- Do not attend if you are required to be self- isolating
- Do not attend if you have a fever, cough or generally feeling unwell
- Do not shake hands
- Maintain a minimum 1.5m distance from other attendees and the agent
- Do not touch surfaces at the property as the virus can remain alive on them for quite some time. The agent will make sure all lights are on and doors open
- Use hand sanitizer
- Follow the instructions of the Property Manager at the inspection
Property Code: 331
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Barton
Lifestyle in Barton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Barton could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent UNIT 12/5 Sydney Avenue, Barton today!