UNIT 1/99 George Street,
Gunnedah, NSW 2380
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2803477
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
REFURBISHED, COMPACT, COMFORTABLE
New flooring, painted throughout, new kitchen.
Looking for a comfortable, well maintained unit in an excellent location? We have just the place for you! Situated in one of Gunnedah's nicest areas, this neat two bedroom unit has all the "must haves".
-Ceiling fans in both bedrooms
-Built in cupboards
-Carport and Garden Shed
Call LJ Hooker on 6742 6767 now to arrange an inspection. Applications must be lodged before viewing.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gunnedah
Lifestyle in Gunnedah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Gunnedah? UNIT 1/99 George Street, Gunnedah could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat comes unfurnished.