UNIT 1/7 Gabrielle Street,
Kearneys Spring, QLD 4350
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th February 2022
Rent ID: 4698446
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
COSY TWO BEDROOM UNIT CLOSE TO USQ
This neat and tidy low-set brick two bedroom unit is within walking distance to USQ and local shopping centres. There is a spacious open plan lounge/dining area and the kitchen has ample cupboard and bench space. The two bedrooms both have built-ins and the single lock up garage allows for internal access.
Close to local amenities and situated in a quiet street this property is priced to go quickly. Please call today to arrange an inspection.
- 2 Bedrooms both carpeted and have built ins
- Generous open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area
- Shower separate from the bathtub
- Separate toilet
- Single lock up garage, with internal access
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kearneys Spring
Lifestyle in Kearneys Spring
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Kearneys Spring comes unfurnished. Apply to rent UNIT 1/7 Gabrielle Street, Kearneys Spring today!