UNIT 1/39 Scenery Street,
West Gladstone, QLD 4680
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3320191
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN TOWNHOUSE CLOSE TO SCHOOLS AND SHOPS
* Three bedrooms, all with built in robes & air-conditioned
* Two bedrooms have ensuites
* Spacious open plan living & dining, air-conditioned
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher
* Private courtyard off downstairs bedroom
* Balcony for outdoor entertaining
* Fully furnished & self-contained
* Single lock up garage for off street parking & storage
* Close to schools & shops
* Unit meets water efficiency standards, tenant pays for all water consumption.
Arranging an inspection is easy! To book a time to inspect, simply click on the button "book inspection". By registering, you will be sent a link to book your inspection, once booked you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment. Please note: if you do not finalise your booking, no inspection will be held.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Gladstone
Lifestyle in West Gladstone
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom unit in West Gladstone with plenty of room to move. Unit 1/39 Scenery Street will be perfect for the growing family.