UNIT 302/738 Hunter Street,
Newcastle West, NSW 2302
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2768760
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT LAST UNIT LEFT ON THE MARKET
The Belleuve on Bellevue is located within walking distance to both the CBD and the Harbour, the best of both worlds. this unit has just become available after a long term tenant. This one wont last !
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe.
- Second bedroom has built in robe and access to the balcony.
- Large lounge/dining area leading onto balcony with views over Honeysuckle.
- Stainless steel appliances in a well appointed kitchen.
- Dryer supplied in laundry.
- Intercom entry system.
- Single car space in secure parking facility.
- Close to all that the City has to offer.
- Long Lease preferred
We DO NOT accept 1FORM applications.
This property will be sure to impress to arrange an inspection please contact the Hunter Valley's Real Estate specialist Penny Wake on 0404 494 482.
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to taylorrealestate.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection.
You can choose a day and time that suits you. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online we can't notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Please either contact the agent for an application or download from www.taylorrealestate.com.au
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries"
Property Code: 233
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Newcastle West
Lifestyle in Newcastle West
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at UNIT 302/738 Hunter Street, Newcastle West before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how