From $625 to $1125
UNIT 130/17 Buccaneer Drive,
Urangan, QLD 4655
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Contact for Bond
Rent ID: 10682
Holiday at the Marina
Low Season $625 p.w, Mid Season: $725 p.w, Peak Season: $925 p.w, Ultra Peak Season: $1125 p.w
This two bedroom apartment situated at the Great Sandy Straits Marina (Breakfree Resort) is perfect for the next family getaway and is sure to please the kids. Sit on the balcony overlooking the Bay and Fraser Island, Relax by the pool, play tennis or just take a leisurely stroll along the marina.
The Apartment features:
• Main bedroom - Queen Bed and Ensuite.
• Second bedroom - 2x Single beds.
• Ceiling fans throughout.
• Fully self contained Kitchen with Microwave and Dishwasher.
• Lounge with Air conditioning, Television, DVD Player and Double Sofa bed.
• Combined Bathroom/Laundry with Bath tub, Hairdryer, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, iron and Ironing board.
• Intercom phone.
• Single lock up Garage + Visitors car parking.
• Balcony overlooking Swimming beach and views of Fraser Island.
Guest facilities include:
• BBQ facilities
• Childrens playground.
• Games room with table tennis, air hockey and pinball machines.
• Lagoon pool and 25m Lap Pool
• 2x Tennis courts.
• Gated Complex for secure Parking.
• Beach front access.
• Sorry pets are not permitted.
Stroll to Cafes, Restaurants, Hervey Bay Boat Club, Shops, parks and Swimming beach or just a short drive away is the WetSide Water Park, local Shopping Centre, Boat ramps and the ferry to Fraser Island.
Sleeps 4-6 People - Linen Supplied - BYO Beach Towels - 1x Queen, 2 x Single beds and a Double sofa bed - STRICTLY NO PETS
To check availability, make a booking and payments please visit our website:
Special Note: $25 booking fee applies to all bookings.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2018. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Urangan
Lifestyle in Urangan
Unit 130/17 Buccaneer Drive, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Urangan.