U1/12 Renniks Street,
Sunnybank, QLD 4109
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th October 2020
Rent ID: 4114261
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
QUALITY spacious one bedroom studio
The spacious one bedroom studio is conveniently located in close proximity to Market Square, Sunnybank Plaza and local schools, and is only a short 5 minute walk to City Express bus stops! * renovated modern kitchen * polished timber flooring throughout.
Fully furnished * Individual access for, ideal for share with couple or students Available now, email agent for inspection!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank
Lifestyle in Sunnybank
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom property in Sunnybank is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent U1/12 Renniks Street, Sunnybank.