U1/10 Eddy Street,
Thornleigh, NSW 2120
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4122952
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
brand New 3 beds granny flat house near train station
PROPERTY ID: 132986 (quote when calling)
great location, short walk train, shops, schools.
Northerly sunlight streams into the living area and two bedrooms of this brand new granny flat, make this place a nice and warm family home.
This three bedroom, brand new tiny house with no common walls.Very Quiet and nice yard
Suit a small family
- Sun-filled living and dining, laminate flooring throughout the floor.
- Three good size bedroom with built-in robes of Mirrors
-1 car port
- New kitchen gas cooking
- air conditioning in living.
- LED lighting.
- Washing Machine front loading required
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Thornleigh
Lifestyle in Thornleigh
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from U1/10 Eddy Street, Thornleigh. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.