U/574 Boundary Street,
Spring Hill, QLD 4000
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4620352
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Fully Renovated 2 bedroom Unfurnished Apartment - Top Floor
## Pedestrian Entry via Black gate on Milne St ##
This spacious Top Floor, 2 bedroom unfurnished apartment has been renovated to a high standard and is the best in the block! Featuring large windows which allow natural light & soothing breezes to be enjoyed all year round.
Situated less than 1km from the Brisbane CBD, apartment features include:
· 2 Large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
· Spacious open plan living area with separate dining.
· Elegant white aluminium shutters throughout, fully screened.
· Chef's kitchen with Stone benchtops, Quality Italian ILVE appliances incl. Pyrolytic oven & 90cm Gas Cooktop, dishwasher & under mount sink.
· Air-conditioning in living area and quality ceiling fans in bedrooms
· Updated bathroom and separate toilet, New laundry, 2 cosy balconies
· Thick concrete walls, ceiling & floor means you don't hear thy neighbour
· Plenty of Internal storage, 1 car space, Only 22 apartments in complex
Situated in a quiet & secure complex with lift & intercom access plus plenty of visitor parking at rear.
Just a 8 -10 minute walk down the hill to the Brisbane CBD (less than 1km), nearby to good restaurants, Transport (Free City Loop bus stop out the front), Shopping, Major Hospitals (Royal Brisbane Hospital & St Andrews Hospital), good schools (Brisbane Grammar 250m away), (Gregory Terrace 850m away), the Iconic Spring Hill Baths, Centenary Aquatic & Health centre or stroll to cosmopolitan Fortitude Valley for some good food or night time entertainment.
Bond = 4 weeks rent
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Spring Hill
Lifestyle in Spring Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Spring Hill? U/574 Boundary Street, Spring Hill could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.