THE SAILS/2/21 Beech Street,
Evans Head, NSW 2473
Rent ID: 19157
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Evans head Holiday Accommodation - 'The Sails'
Welcome to The Sails with LJ Hooker Evans Head. Looking for luxury accommodation in an ideal location near the beach, then you've just found it! This 4 bedroom townhouse has an atmosphere of quality throughout the whole complex. Outside is a lovely tropical pool area, and the third storey has a lovely deck with panoramic views over the town and to the ocean. Just 250m from main beach, 200m to the Bowling Club and 800m to the main street.
- Consists of 1 bedroom and separate living area with TV and DVD player
- Laundry with top loader washing machine and dryer in the double lock up garage
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Main bedroom with ensuite, 2 more bedrooms, the main bathroom with corner bath, overhead shower and separate
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, separate oven and cooktop
- Lounge area with large corner leather lounge to provide plenty of comfort while watching the flat screen TV
- Balcony overlooking the pool to enjoy your morning coffee in the sun
- Top floor opens onto the deck with panoramic views and bar fridge just inside the door for easy access
For pricing & booking visit www.evansheadaccommodation.net.au or call L.J.Hooker Evans Head 02 66826000
Evans Head is well known for our relaxed lifestyle with long unspoiled beaches, an abundance of fishing spots as well as deep sea fishing on its doorstep, a river estuary that provides a safe spot for children to swim and beaches for everyone and not forgetting the legendary surf break!
Evans Head has fantastic public BBQ areas, gazebos and sheltered areas scattered across our beautiful town. There is a cycle track stretching from Airforce Beach to Shark Bay, walking track up to lookout, 4WD beach access to Airforce Beach, 25m undercover heated pool, gym, restaurants, cafes, Bowling Club, Pub, RSL, Clothes shops, Surf shops, Chemist, Butchers, Bakers, Supermarkets and more.
Please note: Linen, towels and tea towels are not supplied in this property. Linen can be hired from our office at a small charge of: $30.00 per Queen & $18.00 per Single
A $30.00 booking fee and $50.00 applies to all bookings. Please refer to our booking website at www.evansheadaccommodation.net.au for our Terms and Conditions and security bond details.
"Very happy with the units facilities, very comfortable" - John
"Love coming here each year" -Gail, Dec 2015
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Evans Head
Lifestyle in Evans Head
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Evans Head comes unfurnished. Apply to rent The Sails/2/21 Beech Street today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how