Suffolk Park, NSW 2481
Available 22nd January 2021
Rent ID: 4171117
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning New Designer Unit In Suffolk Park
Located in a quiet court close to popular local shops, less than 10 minutes to Byron Bay's town centre, and an easy walk or bike ride to Tallow Beach, this brand new, executive unit will impress!
A separate entrance leads you into the front yard of this contemporary abode. As you step inside you will be greeted by a stunning open plan living, kitchen and dining with soaring high ceilings, polished concrete floors and air-conditioning.
The modern kitchen is chic with dark cupboards, Caesarstone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances including a dishwasher and an electric oven and cooktop. Downstairs also features a stylish and modern bathroom with large walk-in shower, plus a laundry and storage space under the stairs, which will be covered by doors.
The second level comprises a generous-sized bedroom which has built-in robes with large drawers, luxe carpet, ceiling fan and a lovely outlook over the trees and distant hills.
The yard is fully fenced and low maintenance with quality synthetic turf and a fabulous courtyard. Planting of garden is currently being completed. The property is nicely elevated and captures the gentle sea breezes.
- Only 100mtrs from Baz & Shaz's awesome Fruit & Veg/General Store
- Only 5min walk to local Suffolk Park shops inc pub, chemist, delicious bakery, pizza shop and supermarket
- Only 10min walk to local dog-friendly beach
- Local park at the end of the street
- Available 22nd January 2021
- 12 month lease
- Electricity, water and access to WIFI included
- Partly furnished or can be unfurnished (price the same)
- Pet considered on application
- Property is non-smoking inside and also outside in courtyard area.This applies to tenants and their guests.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Suffolk Park
Lifestyle in Suffolk Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Suffolk Park? Suffolk Park could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.