$350 - $450 per week
STUDIO/66 - 68 Barker Street,
Kingsford, NSW 2032
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3203556
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN STUDIOS, DIRECTLY ACROSS FROM ENTRANCE UNSW.
SECURITY BUILDING -LIFT AVAILABLE
NEAR NEW, MODERN STUDIO APARTMENTS -FULLY FURNISHED, WITH ENSUITE BATHROOMS
RENT INCLUDES ELECTRICITY WATER AND NBN INTERNET
All Self-contained rooms come with:
* Bright and sunny one ( 1 ) bedroom studio apartment.
* 1 king Single bed
* Your own private Ensuite Bathroom
* kitchenette facility
* bar fridge and kettle
* table and chair
* Built in wardrobes
* Some with Private courtyard
* Common Kitchen, dining and outdoor seating area to spend time with your friends
* Common Laundry-24 Hour access to coin operated washing & drying machines
* Hi-speed NBN INTERNET (wifi) available in every room
* Security key access to enter all entry doors for privacy and security
* Manager on Site
* Car space available, at an extra cost, please enquire
Lease terms negotiable 3 or 6 months
All amenities at your door step, UNSW, directly across the Road. Access to all Restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, transport, via the light rail and buses at your doorstep. You are in the heart of Kingsford with every necessity around you.
Easy access to the Hospitals, Prince of Wales hospital in the same street as the accommodation, to the CBD, Bondi, Coogee and Maroubra beaches.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsford
Lifestyle in Kingsford
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio. STUDIO/66 - 68 Barker Street, Kingsford is unfurnished and available to rent.