$460 - $500 per week
STUDIO/66 - 68 Barker Street,
Kingsford, NSW 2032
$920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3203556
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUDENT ACCOMMODATION - ACROSS FROM UNSW -SECURITY BUILDING -
SECURITY BUILDING -LIFT AVAILABLE - STUDENT ACCOMMODATION
NEAR NEW, MODERN STUDIO APARTMENTS -FULLY FURNISHED WITH COURTYARD AND ENSUITE BATHROOMS
UNSW is situated directly across the road from the property
All Self-contained rooms come with:
* Bright and sunny one ( 1 ) bedroom studio apartment.
* 1 king Single bed
* Your own private Ensuite Bathroom
* kitchenette facility
* bar fridge and kettle
* table and chair
* Built in wardrobes
* Some with Private courtyard
* Common Kitchen, dining and outdoor seating area
* Common Laundry-24 Hour access to coin operated washing and drying machines
* Hi-speed NBN INTERNET (wifi) available in every room
* Security key access to enter all entry doors for privacy and security
* Rent includes Electricity, water and internet
* Car space available st an extra cost, please enquire
Lease terms negotiable 6 or 12 months
All amenities at your door step, UNSW, directly across the Road. Access to all Restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, transport. You are in the heart of Kingsford with everything at your doorstep.
Easy access to the CBD, Bondi, Coogee and Maroubra beaches, and Hospitals.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsford
Lifestyle in Kingsford
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio. STUDIO/66 - 68 Barker Street, Kingsford is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- PRIVATE INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
- 3/40-42 Houston Road, Ki...
- Offers Between $360.00 - $400.00
- 7/102 Botany Street, Kin...
- $390 per week - PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE
- 3/17-19 Borrodale Road, ...