Enquire for Availability
SSC1/52 Travers Street,
Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650
Rent ID: 4570030
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Seniors Rental Community - Single Unit with Kitchenette.
This lovely ground-level single unit is part of Ingenia Gardens Wagga Wagga, an independent seniors rental community where youll feel welcome and have real freedom in retirement! We know youll be impressed
This light and airy unit is a purpose-built home for retirement comfort, safety and low maintenance. Youll find it easy to move in and we know youll be proud to be a resident. Its the perfect home for enjoying your independence as part of a welcoming community.
- Open plan living area
- Kitchenette with cooktop, oven, fridge & microwave
- Air conditioning or heating
- Spacious bedroom with ensuite and wardrobe
- Private entertainment courtyard
- Welcoming, secure and gated community
- Small pets are welcome
Dont miss out! Renting in retirement is growing in popularity and Ingenia Gardens is proud to be the right choice for many wonderful people. Arrange your tour today.
This home includes a well-equipped kitchenette. Should you choose for convenience, our Cooks can provide breakfast or lunch or dinner on a casual fee basis. Residents find our flexible catering packages to be affordable and good value and our home-style meals delicious. You can enjoy a very tasty retirement!
Our leafy and landscaped Wagga Wagga community is on Travers Street, with easy access to the post office, public transport, cafes, reliable medical facilities and government services (like Centrelink/Medicare). The local Wagga Marketplace is a resident favourite!
Renting at Ingenia Gardens means you get all the benefits without having to buy in to those expensive lock in contracts.
- Social clubs, day trips, mingles and more
- Friendly onsite management (Mon to Fri)
- Community room and social areas
- Lovingly maintained grounds and facilities
- Homestyle affordable catering packages
- Health and wellbeing care coordination services
- Minor home maintenance taken care of
You can be confident in renting; your tenancy agreement is your safety net that protects your rights as a resident. PLUS, by choosing to rent youll be keeping your options open and your money in your control. Thats real freedom for you to enjoy your retirement!
Arrange your community tour today and well be glad to include a free lunch in the community for you to enjoy with our residents. Our friendly Community Manager is looking forward to having a chat about current availability to suit your individual needs.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wagga Wagga
Lifestyle in Wagga Wagga
You could be living at SSC1/52 Travers Street, Wagga Wagga before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom property on Rent.com.au.