Springfield Lakes, QLD 4300
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st October 2020
Rent ID: 3622762
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Bed, 2.5 Bath SPACIOUS TOWNHOUSES
Apply with 1FORM!
We have upcoming townhouses becoming available - if this date doesnt suit you please still contact us as we may have something that will work with your time frame!
Spacious townhouse within Springfield Lakes - zoned for Springfield Central State Schools and close to other great schools in the area.
Our townhouses are surprisingly spacious with loads of storage space!
Enjoy the low maintenance living while still being able to enjoy the park lands and walk ways that surrounding our peaceful complex.
A quick 5min drive to Orion shopping centre and the popular Lagoon at Robelle Domain, right on the 522 bus route which takes you to the main train station - perfect for commuters!
Private access to Grande Park - your new back yard!
Tucked away on a quiet street but close to easily access major arterial roads and motorways.
Close to both RAAF and ARMY bases - DHA Approved!
- Tiled and Air-conditioned spacious open plan lounge and dining area
- Private fully fenced back yard
- Ceiling fan
- Kitchen with modern appliances/dishwasher
- Large Separate Laundry facilities with plenty of storage
- Third toilet with vanity
- Single remote controlled lock-up garage with driveway parking
- Extra storage room utilising the space under the stairs
- Huge air conditioned master bedroom with large built-in robes/shelves
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Large double vanity en suite off main bedroom with loads of storage
- Second and third private balcony off the master bedroom and bedroom 3
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built-in robes/shelves
- Large Linen Cupboard
- 2nd Bathroom with bath
- Separate 2nd toilet
- Built in study nook or game space with internet connection underneath
- NBN and Foxtel ready
$400.00 per week
FIRST TIME RENTERS WELCOME!
Interstate and overseas applications accepted - ask us how!
Pets OK on application and approval
Contact us via phone or email to schedule a private viewing time to suit!
*Photos are Indicative Only
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Springfield Lakes
Lifestyle in Springfield Lakes
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Springfield Lakes is pet-friendly and includes balcony, secure parking, and air-conditioning. Apply to rent Springfield Lakes today!