Springbrook, QLD 4213
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4214546
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
PRIVATE RAINFOREST WITH SPECTACULAR HOME
As soon as you drive up through the rainforest you will be picturing the lifestyle that this magnificent property has on offer!
Entering the home, the high ceilings and tall windows will show off the view and you will be convinced this lease is for you!
* Four bedrooms all with lovely outlooks
* Master bedroom with en-suite and walk in robe
* Living and lounge are combined and boasting space, high ceilings, large glass panels and timber flooring
* Timber kitchen with ample space, dishwasher, large pantry and stone benchtop
* Large timber deck perfect to entertain and enjoy the skyline views to the Coast
* Internal laundry
* Single car space with additional parking
* NOTE: Lower level of property not included in lease due to incomplete renovations. Shed also excluded.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ONLY ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS (ONLINE)
** ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment. Please be aware that even though you may be booked in for an inspection, it does sometimes occur that the property may be leased prior to the time and date you have been given. If that occurs you will receive a text informing you of the cancellation. Once registered, you will receive and email from our agency as to the guidelines of entry. Please ensure you read them and adhere to them strictly. Please view the photos and any visual aids you can access thoroughly to ensure that this is a home you are very interested in before registering.
** IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR YOUR PRIVATE APPOINTMENT YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO ENTER **
Disclaimer: In preparing this information LJ Hooker has used its best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants and buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Photos used in advertising may differ from the current state of the property. We endeavour to use the most up to date photography, however this may not be feasible to protect our current tenants' privacy. Photos may include the use of virtual furniture.
4 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A satellite dish may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Springbrook
Lifestyle in Springbrook
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Springbrook, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Springbrook.