3205/105 Clarendon Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2837389
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxury Living Ideal location next to Crown Complex
Property ID. 26006
Send an online enquiry then check your email for a link to apply.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Now available is a cosy, bright, brand new apartment only a short distance to Crown Entertainment Complex, public transport and much more.
This property comes complete with all the essentials.
This property features:
- 2 spacious bedrooms with Built in Wardrobes
- 1 Modern Bathroom
- Well Lit Kitchen with Meals area
- Spacious Living Room
- European Laundry
- Balcony with views
- Sauna and Steam Room
- Pool and Spa
This property is in superb location with a range of amenities close by. The biggest features are:
- Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex
- City Road Shops
- Trams into the City
- City Road Light Rail to South Melbourne
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
- West Gate Freeway
- City Road and Kingsway
- DFO South Wharf
- Yarra River
- Restaurants, Cafes & Takeaway food
This property would be perfect for a group of students looking to share, young professional or a family all applicants are welcome.
Dont wait, APPLY NOW. Please call or email Mary Shi to arrange a private inspection.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Southbank? 3205/105 Clarendon Street, Southbank could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.