From $510 per week
SIROCCO 2/17 Beachside Way,
Yamba, NSW 2464
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Contact for Bond
Rent ID: 55439
This spacious, 3 bedroom, fully self contained duplex situated in the 'Beachside Estate', with the convenience of access to the Beachside Community Centre which has a pool, BBQ area and tennis court and being close to Pippi Beach! If you are into golfing, surfing, sun or sand, then this duplex is ideal! Great for families and friends, and close to the Yamba CBD, perfect for indulging in the local restaurant, cafe' and boutique shopping lifestyle that Yamba has to offer!
Sleeps 6: 1 queen, 1 double and 2 single beds.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Yamba
Lifestyle in Yamba
Sirocco 2/17 Beachside Way, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Yamba.
Simplify your next move
Contents Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!
Check to see if you're a good tenant.
- From $510 per week
- YAMBA TOWERS 2/8-10 High...
- From $530 per week
- UNIT 1/6 Convent Lane, Y...
- From $590 per week
- UNIT 6 PENINSULA COURT/3...
- $455 to $1700 per week
- 6/32 Clarence Street, Yamba
- $500 to $1700 per week
- 10/16-17 Pacific Parade,...