East Fremantle, WA 6158
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd May 2021
Rent ID: 3833792
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Located near Fremantle's thriving, vibrant, inner city precinct is a stunning two bedroom two bathroom apartment with main bedroom and living room opening out to a fantastic large balcony.
This apartment is modern luxury with stone bench tops in kitchen and bathroom, Smeg Stainless Steel appliances, generous tiling in the bathroom and reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Central to East Fremantle's character is the loving preservation of its beautiful buildings located on the site of the old Richmond Theatre.
- Richmond Quarter comprise exclusive residential Apartments, a boutique hotel with rooftop wine bar, plus a mix of retail and office spaces.
- Stunning 2 Bedroom x 2 Bathroom 4th floor Apartment in "Richmond Quarter" complex.
- Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar, ceran cooking and dishwasher
- Open plan living and dining area with beautiful timber flooring and reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Living room and Master bedroom have reverse cycle air conditioners.
- Stone Bench tops in Kitchen with Smeg Stainless Steel appliances.
- Own laundry
- Both bedrooms have built in robes
- Audio visual intercom
- Large lockable storage room, on same level as apartment
- Under cover reserved tandem car bay
Please email email@example.com to organise a viewing
Please be advised, it is your responsibility to get the information/measurements you need at the viewing. It is NOT the Property Manager's job to do this for you at a later date.
PLEASE NOTE: If you plan on applying for this property, an inspection of the property by yourself must be carried out prior to application submission. You are not permitted to enter this property unless accompanied by a WA Property representative.
PLEASE NOTE: If you plan on attending the viewing of this property it is imperative that you confirm your attendance by either booking a viewing online or contacting our office email. Failure to do so may result in the viewing being cancelled without notice.
INFORMATION DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about the information included in this document.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Fremantle
Lifestyle in East Fremantle
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Silas Street, East Fremantle, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in East Fremantle.