Burwood, NSW 2134
Rent ID: 2803908
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RENOVATED SPACIOUS AND QUIET HOME
Tucked away in the suburban feel of Burwood, yet only minutes to the lively heart of Burwood, this renovated home is sure to impress!
- 4 Huge bedrooms with built ins
- Tastefully renovated full kitchen with gas cooking appliances
- 2 Bathrooms
- Multiple living areas
- Storage shed
- Driveway parking for 4-5 cars
Conveniently located minutes from Westfields Burwood, restaurant hub, local schools and public transportation, this home will definitely not last.
Date available: 28th July 2021
For private viewings, please contact Frenchesca from M1 Properties on 0451 115 086 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at Selborne Street, Burwood. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.