Sandringham, VIC 3191
$1,325 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3744342
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Flexible Beachside Living 30 min Commute to the City
Property ID. 62823
Send an online enquiry then check your email for a link to apply.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Freshly renovated, huge private room in unique shared-house in the centre of Sandringham village!
$305 P.W - all bills included FREE WI-FI!!!
Just bring your clothes, phone, computer & chargers
What do you get?
Fully Furnished Private Single Room with Queen Bed and 2 x Large Double Wardrobes
What else? (see photos)
- 2 spacious communal kitchens to prepare all your food
- Huge bathroom (shared with 1 other person)
The house is just 3 min walk from the beach.
Easy walk to
- bus stop (30 second walk)
- Sandringham train Station (4 min walk)
- great cafés & restaurants
Location! Location! Location!
- 6 min walk to Coles and local shops
- 2 mins from the local pubs & clubs
- 5 min walk to local schools
- 20 min drive to Moorabbin Airport
The House?: Share Laundry with 2 washing machine
Lease Term: Month to month
Bond: 2 weeks plus 2 weeks rent in advance
Perfect if you enjoy the Share House experience and want the bonus of personal space.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sandringham
Lifestyle in Sandringham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at Sandringham before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom property on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how